Buy latest IEEE projects of 2018 online with base paper abstract Schematic Diagram and the main thing is code. All the things you will be found here with less cost. Price ranges from Rs.50-2000 depending on the project. We Mainly focus on Embedded VLSI and Matlab Projects. CSE and IT Projects are also Focused.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

About Me

 Basically I have completed my Graduation in 2015 and started to help the students for understanding the VHDL language with the help of video tutorials and also blog to provide the codes of each and every programs which are simple to everyone but some of them can't understand so, I have written this blog for them.I have completed my project on VHDL language and also interested in Embedded Systems.
                   
Now I am working as a freelancer to help the people to complete their projects and also help them with project-code its not for free.

I declare the projects in this blog are done in Xilinx 14.2 version and verified and then they are kept in this site. If you find any difficulty in the programs then just comment below I will reply to your comments.


You can see my profile:-



Name            :- Manohar Mohanta
Contact No   :- 8801005610
Residence       :- Hyderabad(Telangana)
Interested Domains:-VLSI with DSP Projects.
Email id        :- manoharmohanta@yahoo.com

Download Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Views